LITTLE QUEEN

ENTRY PROFILE FB D'BOARD FOLLOW

SHORT GETAWAY ( DAY 1 )
Friday 20 September 2019 - Permalink - 0 Comments
HELLO!! Finally, after 2 months not updating anything in my blog, I'm here again to share a nice and the best getaway I've been through so far!

Sooooo, last 13/9 until 14/9, me myself with my cute friends and MY BOYFRIEND went to a trip to PENANG!!! It was a 2 days 1 night trip. We planned a week before. No actually, my boyfriend, Kirin planned the trip with my friends.  AND THEY AGREED TO JOIN THE TRIP. So, we went to Penang with two cars, Peah's and Alyana's. Peah drove her car while Alyana's boyfriend,  Jerry drove Alyana's car.  

Peah's car : Peah, Leka, Iwan, Diyanah, Diana
Alyana's car : Jerry, Alyana, Kirin, Me


Our rough schedule was we gonna start our trip at 7 am on Friday but suddenly, Peah got meeting to attend at 10 am! So the whole schedule changed but no worries, we arrived Penang after 2 hours on road. We arrived around 4pm. We checked in the hotel, ARMENIAN SUITE HOTEL. The price is affordable. Queen size bed room (RM 51++). But fyi, the room was actually like a dorm or capsule. Idk how to describe it but better to check on Google. It was a nice hotel.The location was so good . It located in the middle of the town. Near to the street art, mosque and restaurant. But quite hard to find  parking. I like it much and maybe gonna stay there in future. After we've checked in the hotel, we went to the street art, took some pictures and bought this food called Dragon Breath at The Safe Room, Georgetown. 



The girlsss! 



HI BABY BOY <3




Then, we went to Batu Feringgi beach. Watching the sunset and group photo!!!!!


PEACE :)



I love you <3



MY BABIES I



MY BABIES II



Thank you for the short getaway!



We had our dinner at the beach. Enjoyed our dinner so much!!



'MAKAN-MAKAN'



At night, we made a birthday suprise for LEKA at Padang Kota Lama!!! 14/9, Leka's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!

We bought some Starbucks' cakes for her. We hoped you're happy with the birthday suprise!!!!!!








ISAAAA WRAP FOR DAY ONE! GONNA CONTINUE MY STORY IN THE NEXT ENTRY.

Love, Afina xx