LITTLE QUEEN

ENTRY PROFILE FB D'BOARD FOLLOW

FIRST CLASS IN DEGREE
Friday 10 May 2019 - Permalink - 0 Comments
                   After 2 months break, finally, I came back to UTP to continue my studies in Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering. Im so so freaking excited but a lil bit scared at the same time because I didn't score well in my last examination. So, I need to work more to achieve a good result. By the way, I took 5 subjects in this sem. 1st year 1st. I took Oil & Gas, TITAS, Material Science, Engineering Mathematics and EPM. First week quite hectic because it was the first week of Ramadhan! Salam Ramadhan :) but my classes were not so packed so I rarely felt tired. But still tired because I need to walk to classes. I enjoyed all the class except the Material Science class because I didnt understand what the prof taught us :/ It was quite hard :( O&G and TITAS classes were the best. EPM a lil bit difficult & EM? Damn guys, I just wanna die :/ BUTTT I REALLY ENJOYED MY CLASSES BECAUSE THE LECTURERS WERE SOOOOOO KIND AND IM HAPPY WITH THAT! Wish me all the best in my life thank you!!!  That's all for today bye bye  :D



Love, Afina.