LITTLE QUEEN

ENTRY PROFILE FB D'BOARD FOLLOW

1st Year 1st Semester
Sunday 14 July 2019 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Comin' back to check how you guys doing. So basically, I just ended my week 10 of my 1st year 1st sem. IT'S FUCKING TRUE GUYS. WEEK 10 WAS LEGIT HECTIC. ISTG IT WAS HECTIC. Submited my TITAS assignment on Tuesday after 2 days sitting in front of my laptop doing nothing but TITAS. And then I got quiz EPM on Wednesday. I copied my friends. Yes fuck me. On Thursday, I got two EM quiz. FIRST OF ALL, I STUDIED FOR THE QUIZ. BUT UNFORTUNATELY, WHAT I'VE READ DIDNT CAME OUT IN THE QUIZ. SO, I SWORE ALL DAY LONG. On Friday I got EM test. Here come the dissapointed part. I legit study from 12 pm until 4 30 pm on Friday before I entered the hall. I was so confident in the hall answering all the question and I went out from the hall 30 minutes earlier And I legit checked the answer with my friends. AND I WAS SO CONFIDENT I WILL GET A GOOD MARK but today, the day I'll post this, I got less than  the half mark. DISSAPOINTED LIKE HELL YEAH. I was so sad and I dont know what to do  except crying. I didnt know what's going on with me that I screwed up my EM test. Fuck me. My coursework mark..... I DONT KNOW HOW TO TELL. YOU GUYS CAN IMAGINE IT. I hate my 1st year 1st semester. I fuckin hate it.