LITTLE QUEEN

ENTRY PROFILE FB D'BOARD FOLLOW

NEW YEAR
Wednesday 9 January 2019 - Permalink - 0 Comments
     
      Happy New Year dearself. Wishing you the best of luck in a new year and hoping you will be more stronger to go through the obstacles in your life. yah after 9  days in the new year, im having a fucking mental breakdown with my surroundings. Friends, family, studies, Fuck my life. I shouldnt care with all these bullshits but afina amira being afina amira. Care about what people think about her and give a damn about everything to satisfy people's heart. but her heart? Im not fucking care about it. Thats why people are happy to turn me down because they dont even give a fuck about me. Yay that is life in 21st century bitches. Believe me or not, life is sucks. Here are the rules to live in this world nowadays.

RULE NUMBER 1: NEVER BELIEVE FAIRYTALE, ALL BULLSHITS!
RULE NUMBER 2: DONT GIVE A FUCK WITH PEOPLE.
RULE NUMBER 3: LIVE YOUR OWN LIFE BITCH.
RULE NUMBER 4: PEOPLE HURT YOU? HURT THEM BACK. KARMA IS A BITCH,
RULE NUMBER 5: NEVER CRY FOR STUPID THINGS. AGAIN, NEVER!
RULE NUMBER 6: BE YOURSELF DEAR. SERIOUSLY.
RULE NUMBER 7: ENJOY FOOD AND SLEEP.
RULE NUMBER 8: LOVE YOURSELF.
RULE NUMBER 9: NEVER BE SO CLOSE WITH YOUR EX.  DONT YOU EVER!!
RULE NUMBER 10:ACHIEVE YOUR OWN GOAL. KILL PEOPLE WITH YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS.

I SHOULD FOLLOW MY OWN RULES. OTHERWISE, I MAY GET DEPRESSION.
THANK YOU! HAPPY 2019!

love,Afina.