LITTLE QUEEN

ENTRY PROFILE FB D'BOARD FOLLOW

FOUNDATION YEAR DONE!
Tuesday 19 February 2019 - Permalink - 0 Comments
                After 1 year in Petronas University of Technology, finally, I finished my foundation year succesfully! I'm so happy and excited. I finally can take 3 months break without worrying about my studies. Let me cry uhuks. Thanks to dearself because you managed to finish this one year. I'm so proud of myself! Thank you to my friends because staying with me through thick and thin of my life! Who pull me up when I have no one to help me. Having meals, study and whatsoever together! I  have nothing to repay those kinds deeds,but thank you so much! I really appreciate it :) I just wanna have these good times again in undergraduate. To more years with you guys!

Let me paste some of my photos here! Enjoy! xx


    ⁂ MIMAF 2018 ⁂








Beautiful ladies ( ME ft ICT ✿ )
   






 DOWN TO EARTH ( Incomplete ME X CV ) ✔














Celebrating Diana's birthday ( video call with Alyana ☺)













Trip to Sunway Lagoon ( incomplete Hoes before Baes ❤ )
















English II Class with Madam Haniza ❧














ROADTRIP WITH MY GIRLS ლ












Lab with Sir Faisal for Programming ♕ ( I HATE FOP BUT NOT THE LECTURER )


















LA PREMIERE CONCERT ( thank you for coming!!!!) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥












FOP lecture with Sir Timothy ♜
















ISLAMIC studies class with Ustaz Redha
( ME X CV )















Dayang ♡














LA PREMIERE CONCERT NIGHT (
so proud of myself ♫♫♫♫)










♬♩ UTP STRING ENSEMBLE ♩♬




Love, Afina xx